Monday, August 24, 2015

The 90s Tag!

Hey, I haven't posted a review and I know that! I'm sorry! I had these reviews planned out; but I'm in a sort of reading slump. I need to finish those books! But anywho, I was tagged to do this by the ever-so-fab Theepika @ ItsTheepika. Thanks buddy! (That was so pretentious!) And just like Theepika, I wasn't really born in the 90s. I was born in the 21st century. To be exact, 25th Feb 2001.

1. She's All That: A book couple that are an odd pairing, but fit together perfectly. 
Eleanor and Park. They are opposite but still fit so well! Well, opposites do attract after all.

2. 10 Things I Hate About You: A book/series with which you have a love/hate relationship. 
I'm gonna go with Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes, I have read that book. Only the first one. And I did sort of enjoy it but I also kinda didn't. So...

3. Clueless: A character that is completely clueless but you love them anyway. 
I'm going with Tessa from the After series by Anna Todd. Tessa is just so innocent and clueless, it's kinda hilarious!

4. Titanic: A book that made you cry.  
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. Man, I couldn't read more than half of this book properly, because my eyes were bleary. This book is the death of me. I love it soooo much!

5. American Pie: A book that made you laugh. 
The book I'm currently reading, The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. It's hilarious!

6. Can't Hardly Wait: A book with a crazy party. 
Ok. I don't really understand what this question means. A crazy party?! I don't know, can't think of any crazy party. Maybe one in Delirium by Lauren Oliver. That was pretty crazy and not in a good way!

7. Cruel Intentions: A character you can't fully trust. 
Definitely Snape!

8. Drive Me Crazy: Favorite boy-next-door couple. 
Lola and Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.

9. Scream: A book with a memorable villian. 
Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.

10. The Craft: A book with witches. 
Harry Potter, Heir of Fire and The Witches.

That is all for this tag, I'm not going to be tagging anyone. You can do this if you want.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, FSOG is kinda a love/hate book. And I had no idea that Kinfe of Never Letting Go is funny! What a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with your answer for #9 - I don't think I'll ever forget Sebastian! Actually (here I go on a tangent...), I named my new kitten after him, because he ended up being so sweet. Hopefully my new kitten won't be so evil, though he has scratched lots of furniture!

    I'm not born in the 90s either, though I have watched many of these films! 80s/90s films really are the best - they just don't make films like them anymore.

    ~Denise @ The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Sebastian a lot for his evilness. Don't think that is a word, but... Can I have a pic of your cat btw? ;) I was torn between Valentine and Sebastian. I've never watched any those things. Believe it or not, not even Titanic. What year were you born in?

      Delete