So... I'm sorry! I was supposed to do this ages ago. No excuse. Sorry! But, I was nominated for this award by the awesome Denise @ TheBibliolater. Thanks a bunch! :D
1) Create a post to accept your award.
2) Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
3) Answer the questions I have below.
4) Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
5) Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Why did you start blogging?
A. Obvious. Because I love books. And blogging means talking (rather, writing) about books with OTHER people. So.
2. What is your favorite book of 2015 so far and why?
A. So, I have a few. Wonder, ACOTAR, Sold, The Night Circus, The Bone Season. I loved all of them. I'm not going to specifically say WHY for each and everyone of them. That would take forever. They were all just awesome. I either had fun reading them or I learnt something super important from them. But I think that Wonder should get this title. :)
3. Have you ever done anything embarrassing while fangirling?
A. Nothing super embarrassing but, there was this one time where I was fangirling with my friends at class. And suddenly, behind me someone cleared their throat. Looking around, it was my teacher. And I think she heard me talking. So. Yeah. That was sorta embarrassing. But more embarrassing things have happened to me. So this was nothing.
4. What was the book that got you into reading?
A. There wasn't any specific book that got me into reading, but two authors really triggered my reading spirit. Enid Blyton and Roald Dahl.
5. Who are your book boyfriends?
A. Will Herondale - Duh.
Warner - Also, duh.
Damon Salvatore - Triple duh.
So that was all for the questions. I nominate:
Laura @ BlueEyeBooks
Sania @ GRAPEFRUITBOOKS
Prima @ PandaHeartsBooks
Alright. I can't think of anyone else to nominate sooo...
1. The third question that I answered above.
2. 1 all time favorite book. Only one.
3. How many books do you read on an average in a month?
4. Have you ever fangirled to your parents?
5. When was the last time you fangirled and why?