Friday, July 11, 2014

Eternal by P.C. Cast

Hey booklovers!
Let's get this review vamping! Get it? Vamping. Vampire book? Oh. Forget it. I know. Lame. 
  So this book was kinda like a bind up of 6 different novellas from 6 different books. Vampire books. These are vampire love stories. I gave this book a 3 out of 5 stars. It's a YA Vampire Anthology.

Ok. So this book. I can't really give a synopsis of it. All I can say is that it's a bunch of vampire love stories. The stories were lacking of any depth. There were parts very confusing. I wasn't able to grasp the plot easily. It was difficult to say who's vampire and who's not. There was a lack in the romance department as well. I couldn't connect with the characters easily. There were times when some thing happens to the character, but I would find myself not caring. I wasn't a big fan of the whole short stories idea. It meant not understanding the characters well. Not understanding what their deal was. I specifically didn't enjoy the book. But it guess it's a good book if you're searching for quick, non-depth reads. Here's the Goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7739950-eternal?from_search=true

No comments:

Post a Comment