Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski


Amazing! This book was downright amazing! The writing was brilliant, the plot everything! 
  I gave this book a 5 out of 5 stars. It was about: 

  Camryn and her best friend, Natalie decide to go to this underground club. There something that's not-the-best-thing happens. Camryn soon decides that this life just isn't working out for her. So this 20 year old girl grabs her purse and her backpack with some clothes and the like in it and hops onto a bus to go to wherever destiny has decided. 
 Destiny has decided to make Camryn meet Andrew Parrish on the bus to wherever-destiny-wants-her-to-go-to. Camryn has also decided never to love again. As Andrew and Camryn start off as friends on a road trip, it leads to something more... 

Hope that was a good enough synopsis! I really enjoyed this book. Don't let the cover fool you. It's not as sad and heartbreaking and adultish as it seems to be. It's NA Contemporary Romance. This was a road trip story and my personal first one. I loved it. It was lighthearted and cute and hilarious. It has said in the point of view of both, Andrew and Camryn. Towards the end of the book, it became a bit more serious and was very heartbreaking. Why, I won't tell. And then the last few lines of the story, I'd been crying and then when I read those, I'm not even kidding, a big grin just planted itself on my face. Even after the book was over, I was grinning like an idiot. But, hey, no regrets! 

If you're experimenting with NA, and are searching for a good book to start NA off with, you should definitely check this book out. 

This book is for mature ages, preferably 17+. (Yup, I totally broke that rule) It includes some explicit scenes, so if you're not comfortable with such scenes, you might not want to pick this book up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment