Tuesday, July 15, 2014

WWW Wednesday: 16 July 2014

It's time! It's time for the first book meme ever on this blog! Aaaah, I'm so excited! 

1. What is the book you recently finished?
A. Blackmailed for Vengeance by Marie Kelly.

2. What is the book you're currently reading?
A. Alienated by Melissa Landers ( Its awesome by the way!) and Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer.

3. What I'd the next book you're going to read?
A. I've actually been reading Opal Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I've but it on hold to read Alienated, so I guess I'll finish Opal or maybe Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell after Alienated. 

So guys, there you have it! The three questions answered! Tune back in on Friday for The Friday 56! Want my posts dropped right in your mailbox, subscribe to me then! See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment