Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner

Hey guys! 
It's been a while since I finished this book, but since not many people know this book, I decided to tell you guys about this wonderful book! I gave it a 5 out of 5 stars. This book is NA contemporary romance. 

Please be aware that this book is for mature ages 18+. It contains A LOT of explicit sex scenes, so if you're not comfortable with such scenes, I suggest you don't read this book. (I mean come on! Look at the cover!)

Ana Belle lives in Sugartown. She runs a pie shop and is 100% sure that she's going to marry some guy she went in high school with. Gonna have a couple of kids and then die. Boy is she wrong! 
  Elijah Cade. Hot. Sexiest thing in Sugartown since forever. Also, a player. When he sees the hot waitress in the pie shop next door, he's head over heels. He wants to get her in bed and that's that. 
  But when Ana finds out about Elijah's past, she doesn't want to do anything with Elijah. Join their struggle to love or not to love. 

Hope that was a good synopsis! This is the first book in the Sugartown series. I loved this book so much! I literally devoured it! It was funny and sexy and did I mention funny? It has a bunch of cuss words and everything to make you feel like you're inside the person's head. No kidding. It's a lighthearted, everyday read with lots of hot scenes. Are you ready? I am. 



No comments:

Post a Comment