Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith

Hey guys!
I finished this book last night, so here's my review. I gave this book a 3.5 stars out of 5. It is a YA Paranormal Romance book.

This book was about: 
A Love Triangle of Unspeakable Horror...

Elena
Searching for the ultimate thrill, she vowed to have Stefan.

Stefan
Haunted by his tragic past, he struggled to resist her passion.

Damon
Driven by revenge, he hunted the brother who betrayed him.

The terrifying story of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.

That was the synopsis from Goodreads. So. I picked this book because I love the tv series. So I was excited to read this book. What a disappointment! The main character Elena was a pain in the ass. I really hated her. She was stuck-up and self-absorbed and the total opposite of the Elena in the tv series. Stefan was wierd. Only Damon, who wasn't even there half the book was actually living up to his character. The beginning was fine. It wasn't the best but not even the worst. In the middle it was boring. So boring. It just dragged and I really didn't enjoy it. Towards the end, things picked up and I was I really happy with it. But then the book ended. Sad. But I liked the ending. I really don't recommend you to read this book if you've watched the tv series and think the book is going to be good too. Cuz it's not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment