Wednesday, July 9, 2014

About Me

Hey guys.
 Name's Aisha. I'm 13, a Pisces and I love reading fiction. I'm new to this blogging stuff, so trying to get the hang of it. So please excuse me if I'm not going to do good for the next couple of days. I'm almost always broke, don't have a phone but... Now I have a blog! I love books and I'm going to review the books I read on this blog. 
  I love reading contemporary, but mostly contemporary romance. I sometimes like reading historical romance too. I'm not a big fan of fantasy, but I enjoy dystopian a lot. Me and non-fiction, don't go together. 
  If you're a book-lover, I'm sure you've met my husband, Will Herondale. Isn't he the hottest guy ever!?  I obviously LOVE the Shadowhunter Chronicles, but before those beauties, I fell in love with The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot. I enjoyed Stephanie Perkins and can't wait for her next book.
  I've always wanted to be an English Literature Professor and then when I retire, I wanna be a published author. Of what, I don't know. But I do know that I'm going to most certainly own a library of books! 
  I think that's enough information for now. 
  Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment